As a public event it is very difficult to pinpoint the exact amount of visitors, where they came from and how long they stayed. In addition, circumstances outside of control make planning for these events challenging. And afterwards, it can be very difficult to evaluate the event in general.
As an event organiser you have a lot more information at your disposal and may influence behaviour through communication and other means. However, during larger events such as festivals and sports, you need to be able to optimise the various event & service zones, to best service your audience and gain efficiency or to respond quickly to emergencies.
Our Location Insight solutions help you answer:
- Where do current event visitors come from, how many are they and how long are they staying?
- What happens in my event zones: how do people move around and use the various areas and services?
- What is the event location which will attract the largest audience?
- What is the effect of my promotional efforts? How can I be more targeted with my promotional activity?
- Which mobility solutions may improve the access and therefore the amount of visitors to my event?